Bb Compensated Euphonium ‘Dolce’ - EP100
Your fully-refundable payment will reserve an instrument for you from the next available shipment. Expected Delivery to you March 2022
One of the most popular euphoniums in the world, the Bb Compensated Euphonium ‘Dolce’ EP100 has to be played to be truly believed.
With a rich and beautiful tone in the hands of a skilled brass musician, the intonation of this exceptional brass instrument is so good that a trigger is not required.
Both easy and comfortable to play, this popular musical instrument is perfectly suited to both student brass musicians and professionals, alike.
Wessex Tubas’ Bb compensated euphonium comes with a lightweight hard latched ABS case and euphonium mouthpiece.
- Key: Bb
- Bell: 12" (300mm)
- Bore: valves 1-3 - 0.59" (15mm), 4th valve - 16.8mm (0.66")
- Weight: 9.25 lb (4.2kg)
- Floating off-the-bell lead pipe of gold brass
- Stainless steel valves with nylon valve guides
- Soft action, quiet valve
- All nickel slides
- Ornate heavy ferrels for good transference of tone
- Nickel strengthening plates
- 2nd valve button water key
- Hardened bell
- Lightweight hard latched ABS case
- Large (bass trombone) size mouthpiece receiver
- Wessex 4Y euphonium mouthpiece silver-plated
Gig bag B1150 available to fit.
Ordering an available gig bag, together with your instrument, will save you shipping costs!